Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- The company undertakes to deliver the furniture described in the sale or order agreed with the client, respecting the dimensions, color, finish and materials indicated in the reference order.
- All our furniture are unique pieces made 100% by hand, so you will always appreciate some variant in color or texture.
- Changes in orders, whether for materials, measurements or tapestry, have a period of 8 days after placing the order, otherwise it will be manufactured as specified in the order.
- For all returns, cancellations and guarantees it is necessary to present the original sales note without exceptions.
- Once the merchandise is in the finished product warehouse ready for delivery, the sales team will notify the customer and will have a period of 7 days to make its liquidation and thus schedule its delivery or collection, if it does not occur in this way, will have a week of grace before starting to cause a storage charge, corresponding to 15% per month on the value of the order. Once the grace days have passed, the company is not responsible for any damage that may be caused to the product by remaining in our warehouse.
- The accessories will take around 72 hours to be delivered, if they are not in stock, production starts and it would take around 5 business days to be delivered.
- The furniture will take about 15 business days to be delivered after the purchase is made.
- NO MONEY BACK, For order cancellation, this amount will remain as a favorable balance for future purchases with a validity of no more than 1 year.
- To make the return effective, the product must not show use and must be returned in its original packaging, otherwise the refund would not apply.
- All furniture is delivered free of charge to your home within the ZMG, as long as The delivery is at the foot of the house on the ground floor, otherwise it will cause a cost of maneuvering.
- For shipments outside the ZMG, TRRA has a good relationship with several freight companies, however, the freight that the client chooses to receive their furniture is a subcontract, so TRRA has no interference in costs, delivery times and / or delivery routes nor is it done Responsible for claims that the furniture may suffer during the transfer. If, for the convenience of the client, request extra service, TRRA will send 2 quotes from freight companies that you trust and can provide data on measurements and weight if the client requires it to quote independently.
- For collection with private transport or freight, it is necessary to send the responsive shipping letter at least 24 hours before the collection of the order. Any claim for damages or incomplete deliveries must be reported immediately at the time of receiving the order, through an email and photos of the damage. Otherwise, it will be understood that it was received to the full satisfaction of the client.
- Without exception, all furniture marketed in www.trra.mx They are meticulously inspected by the TRRA quality department, once released and packed they receive a seal that affirms the correct manufacture of the same.
- TRRA has a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects or hidden defects. As long as the parts have been used for the purposes for which they were manufactured. In order to be valid, the order number, name of the buyer and the defect that all this presents must be informed in writing, accompanied by photographs and it will have to be sent to the email COMUNICACION@TRRA.COM.MX
- Within 3 business days TRRA informs the client if it will repair or physically change the damaged furniture.
- The guarantee applies from the moment the customer receives it, so it is advisable to notify your sales executive in the event that the freight forwarder has delayed its delivery.
Our warranty does NOT cover: Damages caused by transportation and installers EXTERNAL TO THE COMPANY, due to the product's exposure to the sun even indoors, due to extreme temperatures, the presence of air conditioning that generates humidity and dryness. The tapestry that is delivered to the customer does not fall within the guarantee of TRRA products.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Lic. Angeles Moya
(01 33) 31 25 18 15 ext. 117
Lamuac S de R.L. de C.V. owner of Trra On Line, reserves the right to change, modify, add or delete parts of these terms and conditions of use at any time, the changes will be effective when they are published on the site www.trra.mx, please check periodically updates to these terms and conditions of use, since you will have to accept the changes that are made in order to continue accessing the site and continue buying products.